The Coachella Chamber of Commerce is an association of businesses
dedicated to promoting, supporting, and enhancing business prosperity,
civic vitality, and quality of life.
At The Coachella Chamber of Commerce, through the strong voice
of hundreds of businesses, we work together to strengthen our local economy
and promote the community.
The Coachella Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping local companies
grow their businesses so that the economy will grow for all businesses.
- A strong local economy and high quality of life within the
City of Coachella is largely dependent upon the community preference
to do their shopping within the city
- The Goals of the Shop Coachella Campaign is to encourage
residents to shop in the City of Coachella
- 1% of city-derived sales tax stays in our city
- Citizens who shop locally will have a positive impact
on sales tax revenue and help the city keep services funded
- Sales Tax is a primary source of revenue for the City of Coachella,
another reason why it's so important to shop in our city and
support our local business members
- Purchases made outside of the Coachella generate no revenue
for the Coachella
- When you shop and dine in Coachella it helps fund for the
services that enhance the quality of life and keep our business community
and city vibrant.
Sales Tax is the primary source of funding for the following:
- Public Services: Police Department, Fire Department,
- Parks and Recreation
- Programs: Arts, Cultural, and Special Events
- Road maintenance throughout Coachella
- Purchase and maintenance of Open space